Digitalisation is transforming mobility. Developing technology – and the people behind it – will lead us into the future. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Digitalisation HR Services (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127738
- You will join a committed team whose mission is the integration of the current HR IT landscape of the BMW Group across eleven countries.
- By creating and implementing key user stories for the international HR Services community you will support our automation projects.
- Further, you are a sub-project leader in software rollouts and hypercare phases.
- Therewith, you will drive process analyses with the purpose of achieving a higher automation.
- Working in a culture measured by actions and results means more than plans and powerpoints.
You should have:
- An above-average degree in informatics, industrial engineering, economic computer science, or economics with a specialisation in information technologies, digital products or similar.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in the field of HR, digitalisation and/or IT departments (study-related or professional).
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Very good analytical and operational skills.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test
until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 04 & 05 July 2019.
For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage